Monday 14 December 2009


Welcome to my blog. I am vibrant new photographer who loves taking portrait photographs. Since having my daughter whom is now coming up to 2 years old, it has been commented that I probably have a picture of her for every day of her life so far.



"Memories are pictures in your heart, but photographs are memories in your hand".



I hope you enjoy looking at the photo's I have captured and please feel free to comment. My goal for the New Year is to put all the energy I have into becoming a successful photographer (well all the energy I have left after looking after my little girl). This is a promise I made to my Dad who sadly passed away in September this year. Life isn't a dress rehearsal so I endeavour to make the most out of every day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda.

    Well done for starting a blog. I look forward to seeing more of your images.

    Have fun.

    Jeff Turnbull

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly be looking at what new pictures you are taking. You have made a great job of this blog site - really proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Melinda - I love it! Well done you and I am so proud of you too! You are an inspiration to people.
    I am a 'Follower' now so can't wait to see updates to your blog.
    Love always
    Vic xxx

    ReplyDelete