Thursday 20 January 2011

Dance - Camera - Action






Dancing is a huge passion of mine being that I was a professional dancer until my mid-twenties. I am aware how a dancer should move, correct alignments and positions. Dance is such a visual art and so very satisfying for me to photograph.
I was lucky enough prior to Christmas 2010 to photograph for a nominated 'All England' dance festival in Middlesex as well in the past I have had the pleasure of photographing for 'The Three Counties Youth Ballet' in Hertforshire.
Therefore should you need your dance school performance photographed or dance/model z cards required please do not hesitate to contact me for a non obligated quote.
Email me at info@melindawhiting.co.uk
Hope you enjoy looking at just a small selection of my dance photography.......

No comments:

Post a Comment