Sunday 20 March 2011

Capturing the magic of childhood



I love photographing toddlers, probably more than anything else. I live for those spontaneous moments when I can capture the magic of childhood.
Ultimately you can't control the behaviour and attitude of a small child, but with simple planning you can avoid tantrums as much as possible.
I have lots of toys (being that my daughter is coming up to 3 years of age), children's props such as wooden benches, small whicker chairs, balls, bubbles etc.... So that in the hope we can create some great shots of your son or daughter for you to treasure a lifetime.
Above are just a few shots that I took of my daughter in her ballet tutu. With the help of my Mum she found some rose petals which just helped add that finishing touch to create these great shots.
For more information about my photography or to book a photo shoot session please email me at info@melindawhiting.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment