Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hello & Welcome to my blog! - My recent favourite shots!







If this is the first time stopping by to view my blog, thank you and I hope you enjoy viewing just a small sample of my work. Though if you are returning to find out what I have been up too then welcome back!
I have been very busy not only with my photography but I have also decided to start dance teaching again (one afternoon a week) therefore Love2Dance re-opens in September at United Reform Church Hall, Maldon. The decision came about due to always teaching my daughter new dance moves at home as well as attending my 2 weekly classes of Zumba with the lovely Joani St. Cliere.
I feel my photography business is doing well being that I am still in my first year. I decided to post a few of my favourite images that I have taken recently. I critique my images a lot and I'm always striving to improve on my last photography assignment and push the boundaries in what I offer to my clients. I am in the process of composing a customer survey to gather valuable feedback from my clients thus improving all aspects of my business.
My 'Bright Eye's' Competition is running along well though would love more entries. Closing date 31st August 2011. Therefore please check out my website to enter or for information about the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment