Monday 14 June 2010

Sorry for now updating my blog until now though I hope the images below are worth the wait!










Since my last posting I have had a very busy few months. I have been lucky enough to land some wonderful photographic assignments, from a Bridal Beauty Shoot in a lovely Beauty Salon, 'Deluxe Beauty & Spa' based in Upminster to photographing about 60 children at a lovely Dance School in Staines for their annual show (Spotlight 2010).
As well as being busy with various photographic assignments I have been offered a chance to learn about product photography with a wonderful company based in Southend. Some of their clients being ; Next, Musto, The White Company, Fat Face etc.... So watch this space who knows the next time you open your Next Directory up I may of photographed some of the product pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment