Tuesday 6 July 2010

It's Party Time






I have had the pleasure over the last couple of weeks of photographing at children's partys . the first being for a delightful little boy who was 1, and the other party for twins who had turned 2.

With the 1st Birthday Party I set up a mobile studio in the clients home. That way all the party guests could take advantage of having their child's photograph taken in a relaxed and fun environment. There was plenty of nursery rhymes being sung along with loads of smiles from both myself and the little cherubs I was photographing.

The twins party was held on a beautiful sunny day at a local park/sand pit. The weather and the people created a truly wonderful ambiance. And most of all the children had fun. (which I hope I have captured in my photographs)
I hope with the small selection of photos I have posted shows you the enjoyment and happiness from both of these children's parties through my photographs.
Should you require me to photograph you little cherubs Birthday Party then don't hesitate to contact me. Or if you have any other photography needs i.e.; Graduation Party, Teens Photo Shoot Party, Family Portraiture then what are you waiting for, email me for a quote.
Email me at info@melindawhiting.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment